Sunday 20 April 2014

Eat Love Pizza




  1. Address: 31 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
    Phone:(02) 8267 3666
    Hours:

    Open today · 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Hello guys, I'm going to introduce one of best Italian restaurants in Sydney! This restaurant is called "Eat Love Pizza" and located at Darling Harbour. Eat Love Pizza is Sydney's favourite and most innovative pizza restaurant.



On Saturday, I went to this place for dinner with my family. 



Customers can enjoy the view of darling harbour while they have dinner. Design of the restaurant is really good. 




-Supreme Pizza-
I ordered Supreme pizza with thin crust, my opinion is it was bit salty, but the taste was better than dominos or pizza hut.



-Carbonara Spaghetti-
Spaghetti was my favourite meal of the night, despite being a bit oily. If you like Italian food you have to try it! It was really good.



-Garden Salad-
This salad was okay, but I could not find difference compared to a normal salad. It tasted okay, but is not recommend.




Before I had dinner, I put all foods on my dish and took this picture. If you really like Italian traditional foods (Spaghetti, Pizza) and wine, you have to visit Eat Love Pizza! You will enjoy the nice view, mood, and foods!

https://www.darlingharbour.com/eat-drink/eat-love-pizza.aspx


Posted By -Jay(Jaewook) Lee- 



No comments:

Post a Comment