Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mamak





Hi, everyone!

I am going to introduce one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney!

"MAMAK"

Mamak is located in Sydney and Melbourne.





I have been to both Chinatown and Chatswood restaurants in Sydney and the menu and taste are exactly the same :)
Yesterday, I went to the one located in Chatswood!


As Mamak is a casual dining rather than a fancy one, it does not have wide range of selection.
But whatever you order you won't regret your choice.




I tried few drinks and desserts but to be honest, 
I didn't really like them because those are so sweet.
(I am not a big fan of sweeties..)




Me and my boyfriend ordered 4 plates. I know this is too much for 2 people.
We were starving.. Plus, we could not resist any of them!!!!


Mee goreng
:Spicy wok-tossed hokkien noodles with eggs, prawns, fish cake slices and fresh bean sprouts.
Before I could take a picture of the food, my bf could not help himself and went for it :-\ 
That how delicious Mee goreng is.



Sambal Udang
: if you like spicy food you have to try Sambal Udang

Roti is the representative menu of Mamak, the price is also reasonable.
You can have roti with your meal or as a dessert



Nasi goreng
You might think that this is a normal fried rice from food courts.
But, this fried rice is the reason that me and my boyfriend go to Mamak regularly.
 If you like thai style fried rice, you will definitely like Nasi goreng too!


If you guys like asian style cuisine that is not pricy then head over to MAMAK!






No comments:

Post a Comment